This morning, I woke up to a very quiet house. The Man left early this morning for work leaving the dog and I in dream land. Oh so nice....I am having one of those blissful mornings-waking up slowly, putting on my slippers and shawl and settling in to write. I am drinking the remnants of a very berry smoothie I made yesterday and looking out the window to fog and a lighter shade of gray in the sky. I am happy. After finishing this post, I will get changed and bring the dog for a walk in the woods.
things I am Loving right now:
1. date night to small little Seattle restaurants
2. reading really good spiritual stuff before bed
3. herbal tea in the morning and at night
4. kickboxing class
6. sending cards to people I love
7. my new deck of Angel cards
8. cuddling with our dog Ginger
9. cleaning out my car
10. a slower pace
11. not multitasking while I am on the phone
12. salads for lunch
13. blank calendar space in my planner
14. laughing with The Man
15. watching movies in bed on my laptop
16. chocolate peanut butter ice cream
17. playing with watercolor & collage
18. going with the flow
19. learning from children
20. letting go of expectations
Simply making a quick list of 20 will serve as a gratitude point and remind you that the small things add up and make our days SPARKLE.
What are you loving right now?