Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday: What Do You Wish For The World?

I found Jamie Ridler during one of my late night browsing sessions and love her work. Her podcast is fantastic and every Wednesday on her blog, she poses a prompt called "Wishcasting" for people to answer on their blogs and post a link on her site. I am going to start integrating Wishcasting Wednesdays into my blog and I hope you enjoy them. Today, her question is: What Do You Wish For The World?

I wish that all people found work and livelihood they absolutely love being engaged in.
I wish for immense, limitless love between humans, government, countries, and cultures.
I wish for our children to be heard as they are sometimes our greatest teachers.
I wish for globalized healthcare.
I wish for hunger, poverty, war, disease, and homelessness to cease. 
I wish for healthy work-life balance where relationships are nurtured.
I wish for our environment to be nurtured and protected and conserved.
I wish for all humans everywhere to know that they have the power to make a difference.

11 comments:

Lawendula said...

Love the idea of children as teachers, that's how I see it too.

Joy said...

Hi Jen,
Gorgeous wish! Empowering! As you wish for the world, so I too wish as well:)

Sara Rae said...

Yes, an empowering list of wishes indeed. Honest and from the heart. As you wish for yourself and the world, I wish for you and it as well. Welcome to the wonderful world of Wednesday Wishcasting!

Deborah Weber said...

Lovely wishes! As Jen wishes for the world, so I wish for her as well.

Yvonne said...

Lovely wishes! As you wish for the world, so I wish for it also.

artistaprilcole@gmail.com said...

Wonderful wishes...
As you wish this for the world, I wish this for you/us as well.

Jane said...

Hi Jen ~ Welcome to Wishcasting. It's a beautiful circle and I'm glad you're here! I didn't have time to make a wish this week, so am just trying to visit some others who did.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also ~

Jane

erinrichardson said...

As you wish for the world, so do I wish for it as well.

Mare/TommyGirl said...

This is so wonderful!

As you wish for yourself (and the world), so I truly wish also.

" M " said...

What a beautiful wish .

As you wish for the world , I wish with you also.

Sandy VanNocker said...

As you wish for the world and yourself, so I wish!