Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday: What Do You Wish To Transform?


Remember the Transformers movies? I remember seeing it a few years ago and typically I am not one to gravitate towards action/sci-fi/comic book films, but as I watched the movie, I was in awe at the process of how the transformers came into being within seconds. They never had to think about it. Huh. Life lesson here?

As we all know, transformation is a powerful thing that we go through as humans at different points in our life. Transformation is more powerful than changing, fixing, or quitting. When we transform, we are working from the core of our being. This is what makes these movements in our life so powerful and sometimes we don't even know they are happening until we sit back and reflect.




What Do I Wish To Transform?
I wish to transform my relationship to time so I can slow down and savor the small yet magical moments in my days, such as when my wonderful partner kisses my forehead when I come home from work, when I see a teenager helping an elderly woman with her groceries, or when a child comes up to me in my after-school program and gives me a hug.

I wish to transform my relationship to my finances and money so that I live in a space of abundance and plenty instead of scarcity and lack. 

I wish to transform my physical office space so I can have a clear mind and space to engage my creativity. 

I wish to transform my self-talk so that I am gentle, compassionate, kind and empowering and aware of what nourishes me from the inside out.

I wish to transform my stereotypes about me being creative. Even though I am just starting out, I am a creative being with lots to share. Working on getting rid of the negative self-talk will allow me to blossom.

Join Wishcasting Wednesdays here @ Jamie Ridler Studios!

12 comments:

Cazamataz said...

Beautiful wishes as you wish for yourself i wish for you also x

artistaprilcole@gmail.com said...

Such beautiful wishes! Admire your honesty and wiling to listen to your "inner voice". As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.
Take care Jen :]

erinrichardson said...

Good, strong wishes. As you wish for yourself, Jen, so do I wish for you as well.

Rosaria said...

I love the way it sounds when you say "I wish to transform..." instead of what one might say such as "I need to do... or I need to change...". I wish you success in your transformations.

Mare/TommyGirl said...

These are all such great wishes. I love how you defined transformation - so perfect.

As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

Melina said...

"I wish to transform my relationship to my finances and money so that I live in a space of abundance and plenty instead of scarcity and lack."

That's my goal right now too. So far it's involved brutal fights with the bank that have all eventually turned in my favor. TRANSFORMING into a woman who understands finances and is made more powerful through that knowledge.

xoxo
Lina

Stephanie said...

Well said, and beauttiful wishes. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well. :)

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

Beautiful wishes. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Deborah Weber said...

As Jen wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

Sarah Lulu said...

Yes less thinking and more feeling.

As you wish for yourself I so lovingly wish this for you also.

Sandy VanNocker said...

Wonderful list of wishes!! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

Grace said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well :)

How many of us need to transform our self talk??? These are terrific wishes and may all your transformations be blessed