Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May Full Moon Dreamboard: Full Flower Moon

I have skipped a couple full moon dream boards over at Jamie Ridler Studios but I felt compelled to create a May dream board because it's my birthday month. A few colleagues of mine hosted an "Art Night" and my dream board came to fruition within a matter of minutes. I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

Lots of spirituality. Lots of bold love. Lots of peace and self-love, especially through my yoga practice. Lots of listening to the spiritual lessons life has to offer. Lots of openness. Lots of practice-both on & off the mat. What better month to bloom than May, the month when I came into the world 27 years ago? :)

3 comments:

artistaprilcole@gmail.com said...

I love your dream board! :]
Thank you for sharing your dreams.
*hug*

Camilla said...

Oh, this is a lovely dreamboard. I love the images you have chosen, and the message you convey.

Camilla

Beverley Baird said...

Very powerful dreamboard, full of possibility!