Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday: What Dreams Are You Wishing For?

After putting together my full-moon dream board for May and then having this Wishcasting prompt from Jamie Ridler Studios, things in life are beginning to take form and becoming concrete. I feel as though I am in full bloom with my work, my relationship, my spirituality, my yoga, my writing, and my life.


So when thinking about What dreams I am wishing for, I think about...
-Lots and lots of white, blank calendar space
-My best friend getting married in Colorado in a couple weeks (ticket is booked..woo hoo!)
-Having a day to do absolutely nothing but read, bask in sunshine, plant my herb garden, and eat delicious food.
-Having limitless love in my relationship, where I am working side by side to make our dreams come true.
-Summer, which means working outside, getting a killer Chaco tan, and watching kids grow. 
-Setting aside time to write and create and get in touch with that inner creative waiting to come into being.

I wish to be in full bloom all the time, open and receptive to growth, 
excited about the beauty I bring to the world.

6 comments:

reikiflower said...

looking forward to seeing this bud that's you in full bloom :) ... and one day only to read et.al.? :D

as you wish for yourself, i shall wish for you also <3 g!

Her Speak said...

Love this love this love this. So much energy in the images in your journal entry!

As Jen wishes for herself, so I wish also. :)

Camilla said...

To be in full bloom all the time - how wonderful. I have posted my Full Flower Moon Dreamboard of myself in full bloom on the wall of my art studio right by the door, as a reminder of who I really am.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Tracy said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too.

Sarah Lulu said...

How wonderful to be in such full bloom!!

As you wish for yourself I so lovingly wish this for you also. xx

stuffbysteph said...

Check out that gorgeous dream board! And such a delightful wish! I couln't have said it better myself...to always be in full bloom.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well. ♥