Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday: What Do You Wish People Knew About You?

It's Wishcasting Wednesday over at Jamie Ridler Studios.  Yay! A time to cast a wish into the universe. I love Wishcasting. A simple practice, yet so profound. This week, Jamie Ridler asks, "What Do You Wish People Knew About You?" I find this prompt so timely as I recently was writing about my own personal quirkyness in a future post about "Sometimes..." What a perfect place to disclose my quirks and the fun little bits about my own personality.

Sometimes I...
...stay a little longer in the bathroom just to have some peace and quiet. It's so noisy out in that world! Can't a girl enjoy some silence?

...keep my car on in the driveway or parking lot just to hear the end of the song or the last little bit of the NPR story. I like completeness.

...go the library by myself and call that indulgence.

...eat raw cookie dough even though I know it's horribly bad for me and constantly hear my mom yelling at me on my shoulder "There's raw eggs in there Jennifer! You are going to get sick!"

...fake sleep so I don't have to be the first one to take a shower on Saturday mornings.

...fall asleep in the same clothes I wore all day and refuse to change into PJ's.

...stay in my sweatpants all day on Sundays and never leave the house.

...spend too much time on Facebook, Pintrest, and Blog reading.

...stay up way too late watching something ridiculous on TV (crime shows, Battlestar Gallactica, Real Housewives, Dexter)

...vent to the dog about relationship frustration and think she takes my side.

...fantasize about missing my work exit on the interstate and driving right up to the Canadian border.


6 comments:

Erin Richardson said...

oh Jen, I love that you vent to your dog, and I'm sure she takes your side! As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

Elle Hull said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elle Hull said...

As Jen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

I relate to many of these! And how great to vent to your dog! Love it!!

*sorry, spelling error in the other comment and it bugged me I couldn't edit the comment!

Sabrina S. said...

Hi Jen,
I love what you wrote, especially the dog part!
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too;
Cheers from Bordeaux, FR
Sab

Cindi said...

Are you my clone?

As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

I can relate to many of those as well, and I will take your side too. :D
As Jen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.