Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday: What do you wish to attract?

When February hits, I have a mixed bag of emotions. I am still riding the wave of the New Year, New Beginning high, I am feeling overwhelmed with lots to do, both professionally and personally, I am feeling a little down because of the winter blahs, and most of all, I am feeling the expansiveness of love. Love is in the air.

Today, Jamie Ridler asks over at her site for Wishcasting Wednesday, "What do you wish to attract?"


I wish to attract endless amounts of energy for the things I love to do: meditation, working out, carving time to be with my partner and our dog, keeping up the house, reading in bed, drinking tea, volunteering my time, writing, cooking delicious meals, and having lots of time in nature.

I wish to attract intentionality with my time and where goes and how to use it best.

I wish to attract peace and joy, amidst having feelings of blah  every so often. 

I wish to attract abundance and financial stability & security.

I wish to attract all the things in life, both big and small that make me happy.

6 comments:

Shirley said...

As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you.

Dia said...

I relate to your wish on wise use of time!
Here's wishing you abundant energy, and as you wish for yourself, so I wish also!

April Cole said...

Yes, "endless energy"... love this wish! :]
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.
oxox

Camilla said...

Beautifully wished!
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Tanja @ Crystal Clarity said...

Gorgeous wish, Jen - may the energy, the intentionality, the abundance and the joy you seek find you easily and naturally.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you :-)

Sabrina S. said...

Hi Jen,
Nice wish. Hope energy reaches you and stays with you for a very long time. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too. Greetings from France.