Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday: What is your heart's wish?


Ahhhh...to be back on the Wishcasting Train again. It has been wayyyyyy too long but the best thing about wishing is that you can always come back just as inspired and gracious from the last time. Jamie Ridler over at Jamie Ridler Studios poses this week's Wishcasting prompt: What is your heart's wish?

When I really sit in silence, I can listen to my heart beat. It's a steady feeling and sound. My inhales and exhales fall in sync with the beating of my heart and a smile arrives on my face. A deep breath in and space is created. I can tune in clearly to my desires and wishes.

My heart's wish is to be present in all my interactions with others. To let the past be the past, to not get anxious about the future, but to remain grounded in what is directly in front of me and go from there. I also wish for bliss in every area of my life, to live powerfully in all aspects in how I show up in the world. I wish for love, both giving it and receiving it without question or condition. I wish for more "blank space" to follow my natural rhythms and what feels good. I also wish for more yoga, reading, champagne, barefeet, and sunshine.

5 comments:

Dominee said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

Wild Soul Woman said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Mare/TommyGirl said...

Lovely wish! As you wish for yourself, so i truly wish for you also.

Cindi said...

As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

BunnyKissd said...

Perfect. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.