Monday, January 21, 2013

monday living comforts: relationships

I have been looking forward to writing this post all day and here I am sitting in my writing nook with a smile. This week's living comfort post is about my favorite things when it comes to relationships. I think there is a tendency sometimes to take one's partner for granted. Sometimes romantic relationships especially get caught up in the whirlwind of life and the magic gets lost. I am just coming off of a weekend with my honey at home and I want to take the time to honor the amazingness that our relationship is.

My Living Comforts
-Stellar communication around joint finances and financial planning...it's hard but it's soooo worth it.
-Simple date nights like Thai food and Frozen Yogurt...nothing fancy but totally invaluable.
-Dinners at the dining room table...even if it is just the two of us. 
-Doing things on our own and then reuniting at the end of the day...with a smile of course.
-Supporting one another, especially through tough stuff...it's not always ponies and rainbows.

Take time and honor and love the one you are with. 

No comments: