Tuesday, January 1, 2013

theme: blissful velocity

Greetings 2013! It is always so crazy to wake up on January 1st of a New Year. For me, the thought that always comes to mind is "Where did the time go? I feel like I was just doing this yesterday."

This New Years was nothing different except I am taking a whole new approach into entering the flow of what new beginnings and fresh starts bring. The whole idea of resolution dates back 4000 years ago. Crazy, huh? Read a little bit here about where it all started. For those of you who know me personally, I am a geek of a planner. I love setting goals, having action plans, tracking progress of projects. New Years resolutions are my caffeine just adding to the oomph of my Type A personality.

Like I mentioned before, this year is different for me. I participated in the Stratejoy Holiday Council where I got to spend 21 days dreaming, scheming, and planning for 2013. I have been somewhat "hard" at work (amidst the deep fried turkey, snowshoeing, laughing with family, and time in front of the fireplace) working on my theme, vision, goals, and action planning for the upcoming year that DAH DAH DAH! started today. :)

The next week or so, I will be sharing here on my blog what I got out of this unique, super empowering process but for today, I thought I would share my theme for 2013: Blissful Velocity. 

I must admit, every time I say it or write it, I get goosebumps up and down my spine and a huge grin spreads across my face. This year I am all about combining my bliss (what inspires me, the good juice, my passions) with velocity (accelerated speed through action, intentional pursuits, getting the right shit done). I am lit up about this theme. This year is going to rock and I am so excited to be sharing it with my readers.

More to come about my design of 2013....stay tuned.

No comments: