Wednesday, January 30, 2013

wishcasting wednesday: what nourishment do you wish for?

One of life's little pleasures: Being all snuggled in bed with socks and a cup of tea.It has been a long time since I have tapped into the Wishcasting circuit over at Jamie Ridler Studios. I love her over there...she has got some good stuff going on. This week's Wishcasting prompt is "What nourishment do you wish for?"

When I think of nourishment, my head automatically goes to food and drink. All the stuff that goes into my body. But as I think more about it, it becomes bigger than that. Nourishment is about all the good stuff we put into our personal self-care banks. It's about building our reserves for when life gets a little tough or things don't go our way. The nourishment allows us to move forward with ease and excitement into territory that we may not have had a chance to explore.

So....what nourishment do I wish for...
...for the peacefulness of being in nature, letting the clear air envelop my skin
...for whole foods, clean water, and sleep to be the foundation of my healthy life
...for the nourishment of wonderful women who sit and laugh and share together
...for the magic of hugs and affection with the people I love
...for the awesome work I am doing in the world, making dreams happen for people
...for carving out little pockets of time for me throughout the day
...for the amazingness that deep breathing provides me at any moment


1 comment:

BunnyKissd said...

Lovely wishing! As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well...