Monday, April 20, 2015

#100daysofjensmusings- Day 15: A Dance Party for Your Week

I'm going out on a limb here and mix it up. Mondays are tough for some. They get a bad rap because, well, the day that follows the typical two days off that the majority of working people get doesn't stand a chance next to say, Fridays. I feel kinda bad for Mondays. I mean, if you go on Facebook at around 10am on a Monday, you see meme upon meme totally bashing Mondays. Not fair. What is fair? A DANCE PARTY! Here are some of my favorite living room dance party tunes to put a kick in your step for the week ahead.
















1 comment:

Rosaria said...

Earth, Wind and Fire get me every time. Could you put some on your playlist for your wedding?

Mondays do get a bad rap, but since I scheduled a personal training session on Mondays, I now view them in a totally different way. It's a good day to change it up.