Friday, May 8, 2015

#100daysofjensmusings- Day 33: For the Weekend

I remember when Friday's meant dancing, drinking, staying up way too late, and laughing until my abdominals hurt so bad, it felt as though I had been doing crunches for an indefinite period of time. Oh my, how things have changed. These day's, my Friday's consist of teaching yoga, working from home, enjoying a lazy meal and a cold beer, preferably on my deck, doing a quick tidy around the house so I don't have so many chores on Saturday, and then it's lazy time. I like to putter around on the web, catch up with e-mails and blogs, and then retreat in for the night. I have learned to honor my rhythm and take the time to nurture my naturally introverted nature.

I wanted to share a few things that I have been loving on the web and in life. It's my small offering to you for your weekend.

I am loving Gretchen Rubin's new book, Better Than Before, which is all about habits.

These blogs: ZenHabits - Rowdy Kittens - Be More With Less

I love Susannah Conway . Her site is inspiring and I love her free photo challenges.

I have been integrating smoothies into my morning routine and am really enjoying different combinations.

Time Makeovers have been on my mind: Margin & 168 Hours Facebook Page

Simplifying is one of my goals this year.

And a great read.

Enjoy your weekend!

~Jen

No comments: