Thursday, May 21, 2015

#100daysofjensmusings- Day 46: Coming Together

Magic happens when people come together. There are opportunities upon opportunities where you can examine how you show up and be present. You have the opportunity to really listen from the place of "I totally get it. I know what you are going through," as well as the chance to open your heart to all of humanity.

As a natural introvert, I have experienced massive depletion in the past when I wasn't joining forces with magical people who came together with wholehearted compassion, vulnerability,  and listening.  For me, I had to really figure out who I wanted to run with.

Now, gatherings can totally nourish me and sooth me in new ways I had not experienced before. My heart gets a love superboost and it feels like only one thing exists. Magic. 

No comments: