Tuesday, July 7, 2015

#100daysofjensmusings- Day 93: I Got Nothing

For the first time in this project, I don't have much to write about or say. I am empty. An empty vessel of sorts. Maybe it's total contentment with all that there is in life at this moment, maybe it's exhaustion, maybe it's being in love. Whatever it is, I don't have anything to write about. 

I could write about how today was like most days; waking up at 6:40am, making my lemon water and breakfast snack, packing the car, driving down to the gym, working out for an hour, driving to work, showering, having my morning coffee, and diving right into my day. 

I could write about my upcoming wedding and how it's a big transition and a new chapter in my life.
I could write about how I am in total love with work, my garden, my tribe, and what I am reading.
I could write about my wishes and dreams for the rest of the year.
I could write about how I believe we are all doing the best we can each and every day.
I could write about all my favorite things in the summer; dining and drinking wine outdoors and laughing with good people. So many stories are shared around the table. 
I could write about my looking forward to slower, lazy days after the wedding.

I could write a lot about a lot but I am empty. And being empty is okay. Because there is room for anything and everything. 

No comments: