Tuesday, July 14, 2015

#100daysofjensmusings- Day 99: Bloom!

The dahlias are blooming, the dahlias are blooming! It's an exciting time in the yard right now. It has been quite a journey watching the process unfold in growing our own wedding flowers. And now, it's all coming to fruition. Seeing something bloom right before your eyes is like magic, or at least it is for me. It's like giving birth in a hardcore gardener type of way. I am so blessed to witness the process and to experience the joy that it brings.

As I step into the next five weeks and prepare to marry my best friend, the dahlias are here with me, blooming, and serving as a reminder that all will be totally okay. It will all unfold and bloom in the perfect way possible. The dahlias tell me in their beauty that this is a time full of joy, love, and hard work. They also tell me that it will be magical.

Oh yes, it will be so magical.

No comments: