Friday, April 7, 2017

#100daysofwriting: day 4- sunrise faith

As I get older, I so enjoy getting up and starting my days early. The silence, the quiet, and peaceful energy that envelops the start to the day is quite magical in my opinion. I haven't always been a morning person (adolescence and my first two years of college), but I find solace in it now. Spring and summer in the PNW bring with it cool mornings that match well with hot tea and a garden walk or sitting on the deck for breakfast. On rainy days, I like to go out on my porch and hear the rain. One morning this past week, The Man and I were carpooling to work quit early and we saw this.


It kinda took my breath away and I really tuned in to how it felt in my body. I was overcome with gratitude, immense joy, and a sense of surrender that there is so much more I don't know about this world. And faith. Faith that there is something bigger than all of us. 

No comments: